Posted: 08.06.21 at 18:57 by Jack Lenton
Looking for a new home in the Biddulph area, or just feeling a bit nosey?
Then look no further than our Property Of The Week features, which showcase the most interesting homes for sale right now in Biddulph.
This week's listing is a three bedroom terraced house on Swift Drive in Biddulph.
The property is on the market now for £230,000 with Priory Property Services, with even more homes being available to look around on our own Property page.
Here's what's been said about it...
- Three bedrooms.
- Beautifully presented detached family home within a sought after quiet cul-de-sac location close to local schools and leisure facilities.
- Entrance hall and ground floor W/C.
- Large bay lounge with stairs to the first floor and dining room.
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances.
- Brick base conservatory/family room with easy access off the kitchen and dining room.
- First floor landing providing access to principal rooms.
- Three bedrooms and new modern bathroom with separate shower.
- Private established rear garden and patio with insulated garden room and separate shed.
- Sweeping driveway with ample off road parking.
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter below!
And if you care about Biddulph and want to make your voice heard, please sign up to Nub Voice by clicking here!