Posted: 10.03.21 at 15:05 by Jack Lenton
Looking for a new home in the Biddulph area, or just feeling a bit nosey?
Then look no further than our Property Of The Week features, which showcase the most interesting homes for sale right now on our Biddulph Nub News Property page.
This week's listing is a three bedroom semi-detached house on Robin Hill, Biddulph Moor.
The property is on the market now for £275,000 with Priory Property Services, with even more homes being available to look around on our own Property page.
Here's what's been said about it...
- Three bedrooms.
- Beautiful extended semi detached stone cottage nestled within a quiet rural setting, boasting open field views to the front and rear elevations.
- Accommodation comprises of: entrance hall, ground floor w.c. and fitted kitchen.
- Large L-shaped through lounge/dining room, sitting room and rear porch.
- First floor landing providing access to all bedrooms.
- Through master bedroom with new en-suite shower room off.
- New family bathroom suite with feature roll top bath.
- Ample private off road parking plus useful small stone outbuilding.
- Oil fired central heating.
Take a look around this home and many more on our Biddulph Nub News Property page
The Book Exchange Biddulph Town Hall Tuesdays from 10-12 Zone Thursdays from 11-1.30 We are running low on children's books and would rea...